Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My HNT's For Rogue 2006

I first joined the HNT madness in August 2005. Here are links to some that I chose to highlight for the Rogue 2006... at least for this week. I'll be posting a couple of others for next week's edition of HNT @ the Rogue.

Now click on the links to see each of the submissions presented.

Feel free to comment!

MY FIRST HNT was a simple post of a picture that was accompanied by a story.

HNT # 4 was based on the same concept but the story got more elaborate.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS later and I began getting a little creative.

With HNT NOIR I began treating HNT as a form of blog theatre.

HALF- NEKKID CHEF was the first that included a recorded soundtrack.

On the 9th and 10th you will get to see the HNT Epics that I created.

Happy HNT @ the Rogue!