Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HNT with Shades, Cigs, F-M Shorts on Asphalt

I was somewhat at a loss this week as to what I would post for HNT. The only Monty Python song I had left to use was "Every Sperm Is Sacred" ... and that would be a challenging one to keep tasteful. (but if you really need a song to read the rest of this... click the link.) So, I thought I'd go a different route. Pulled my hair back. Whipped out the camera and this is what I got today. Some are just titles... some have stories... sort of.
SHADES IN THE SHADE



UNSTAMPED CIG ON THE GROUND

An old habit that I'm trying to break. I am making headway though... but it's a bitch. And I'll probably be a big one once I completely give it up.

The shadow does look like a smokin stork, doesn't it?

WORLD FAMOUS FUCK-ME SHORTS

These shorts were given to me by my cousin KN who was on the Malaysian Field Hockey Team in the 1984 LA Olympics. In fact, he gave them to me after the games when he came to visit.

He told me. "Wear them well... I've scored winning goals in them." I can personally attest to that as I did go down to LA to watch him play. Over the years, I've also discovered that the "winning goals" he scored were not limited to field hockey.

PUT TOGETHER AND FLAT - SHAKEN NOT STIRRED
There is something about that particular pair of shorts. They have certainly earned their moniker. Enuff said. I don't wear them anymore. Perhaps that's just as well... especially for this post.